How to apply for a Coronavirus test
You can apply online or by calling 119 if you have at least one of the following coronavirus symptoms which include a new continuous cough, a fever or a loss of smell or taste. The 111 service CANNOT book testing
ADVICE FOR SHIELDING PATIENTS FROM WELSH GOVERNMENT
Please click on this advice for Shielding Patients - Welsh Government Statement
Flu Vaccination this year
Flu Vaccine Appointments are still available so if you are 65 or over or have a chronic disease, then please ring 01938 810279 as soon as possible to make an appointment. If you are at risk but do not wish to have the vaccine, please let us know so that we don't send unnecessary invitations to you.
- Please attend at the time given; it is essential you do not arrive early or late.
- Please wear appropriate clothing so that the vaccine can be given in your upper arm easily.
- It is essential that you wear a 3-layer face covering to attend your appointment.
- Do not attend if you or a close contact has symptoms or have had recent contact with a suspected/confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Please come alone unless you need the support of a carer.
- You may be expected to stand in a queue for a short time, which could be outside. If you are not able to do so please let the practice know when they book your appointment.
- Please do not bring unnecessary bags etc.
- Understand the clinics are for flu only, and please don’t ask for other advice during your appointment.
- Primary School children will be vaccinated in school as normal and will be contacted by the school or school nurse.
- You will enter through the main entrance, where you will be checked in and have your temperature taken and guided to wait in the appropriate area and remove any garments from your arm.
- Following you vaccination you with exit through another door to provide a one way system.
From end of September, the following people are eligible for a Flu vaccine from here
- Children aged 2 to 4 (if not receiving vaccine in nursery).
- People aged 65 and over
- People from 6 months of age with long term health conditions
- Adults with a BMI of 40 or above
- Unpaid Carers
- Pregnant Women (this maybe done by your mid-wife)
- People with a Learning Disability
- Welcome to Caereinion Medical practice
Our practice is based in the small town of Llanfair Caereinion and covers one of the most sparsely populated regions of Wales. The practice covers an area as shown on this map available here.
If you are registered with MyHealth Online, book an appointment or order a repeat prescription by clicking here
If you would like to register for these services online, please contact the surgery
Please have a look around the website and send us any feedback you think may be useful. We can use your ideas to improve our online services and further develop the content of this site.
This website can be translated to any language by going to the Quick Link on the right of this page and choose a language from the drop down menu.
(Site updated 26/10/2020)